The office of patent attorney Dr. Riebling was founded by Dr.-Ing. Günter Riebling in Lindau (Lake of Constance) in 1953.
The technical orientation of the office founder and the quickly increasing number of regular clients in all fields of mechanical engineering, electrotechnology and medical science moulded the development of the office. The signet of the office shown above on the left hand side symbolizes these special subjects.
In 1974 Dr.-Ing Peter Riebling joined the office run by his family and in 1978 he was qualified as German and European Patent Attorney. Since the death of the senior partner in 1987 he continued to run the office in his capacity as sole manager and was able to extend it to become one of the greatest offices in the area of the Lake of Constance.
Therefore the 50th anniversary of the office and the 25th occupational anniversary of patent attorney Dr Ing Peter Riebling could be celebrated in 2003.
In 2008 Dipl.-Ing. Holger Riebling joined the office as the 3rd generation and in 2012 he was qualified as German Patent Attorney.
Owing to the quality of the consultation of the office some clients have remained true to it since 50 years. At present two patent attorneys, one patent professional and one patent attorney trainee are responsible for looking after our clients.